For an established travel (incoming tourism) company in the north wanted:
- German-speaking Operator
Description of Position:
Operator for handling groups from Germany, from the price proposal stage through coordination with vendors, operation, and taking care of groups in the field.
- Location: Area of Haifa-Caesarea
- Scope of Position: Full time
- Start date: Immediate (flexible up to March 2020)
- High verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew, English, and German – essential.
- Previous experience with Office programs, a good knowledge of Google Drive, and the ability to learn new technologies – essential.
- Ability to work in a team, to work under pressure and on many tasks, willing to take on responsibility and ability to pay attention to small details – essential.
- Patience and a very high service-oriented attitude
- Excellent organization skills
- Willingness to work for an extended time
- Academic qualification in the Humanities and Social Sciences/Hospitality and Tourism – Advantage
- Knowledge of Gilboa/Amadeus – Advantage
- Agent with a customer base
Attractive conditions for suitable
Send CV to: email@example.com